Advertising, Sales, and Marketing (Field Guides to Finding a New Career) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This is an OUTSTANDING, EASY TO READ introduction to conjoint analysis that works for both INDUSTRY and ACADEMICS. Orme provides an excellent balance of theoretical and practical information with the basis established on a conjoint application that can be understood by anyone. The second edition adds an essential glossary of terms that is critical when using and applying conjoint analysis. It’s a MUST BUY for anyone who is interested in understanding what conjoint is and how to do it, as well as for those who have been “sold” a conjoint study and need to understand what it means.