Advertising Media Planning, Seventh Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Johansson’s Global Marketing, 5/e utilizes a three-pronged framework to organize the discussion of how to conduct global business: Foreign Entry, Local Marketing, and Global Management. Johansson seeks to develop the varied skills a marketing manager needs to be successful in each of these tasks. In foreign entry, in global management, and to a large extent even as a local marketer in a foreign country, the global marketer needs skills that the home makes experience-or the standard marketing text-have rarely taught. The recognition of the three roles helps dispel the notion that “there is no such thing as international global marketing, only marketing. Much of the excellent research and tried-and-true teaching material that global marketers in business and academe have contributed over the years is reflected in the chapters and in several cases that can be found at the end of each major section. The authors have focused on material that is timely and up-to-date, and relevant to the global context.