Advertising: A Very Short Introduction eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
In this practical text, Alison Theaker successfully combines theoretical and organizational frameworks for studying public relations with examples of how the industry works in practice.Broad in scope, it traces the history and development of public relations, explores ethical issues which affect the industry, examines its relationships with politics, lobbying organisations and journalism, assesses its professionalism and regulation, and advises on training and entry into the profession. It includes:* interviews with press officers and PR agents about their working practices * case studies, examples, press releases and illustrations from a range of campaigns including Daewoo and the NSPCC* specialist chapters on financial public relations, global PR, business ethics, on-line promotion and the challenges of new technology * over twenty illustrations from recent PR campaigns.In this successful handbook a detailed introduction to the theories and practices of the public relations industry is given.