Acquiring Card Payments eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The information market place is on the horizon. However, it is unlikely that the basic functions of commerce will change appreciably, even as the coming electronic revolution dramatically changes the forms of commerce. Thus, it is of fundamental importance to carefully consider existing commercial activities in designing and proposing new infrastructures for the future.
This volume presents, in eight chapters contributed by leading experts from industry, academia and government, an unique overview of current research issues and applications in the evolving area of electronic commerce; it is based on a workshop held at the National Institute of Standards and Technology in Gaithersburg, Maryland in December 1994.