About Face: The Secrets of Emotionally Effective Advertising eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The Encyclopedia of Public Relations explores the evolution of the Public Relations field, with examples from history describing events, changing practices, and the key figures who developed and expanded the profession. This two-volume set is the first and most authoritative compilation of the subject and is a must-have for any library serving patrons in business, communication, and journalism. The encyclopedia explores key challenges facing the profession of public relations and its practitioners, such as earning the trust and respect of critics and the general public. These volumes go into great depth about such ethical policies and challenges. The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) operates under a specific code of ethics-full details of which are included in an appendix.