101 Ways to Market Your Business: Building a Successful Business with Creative Marketing (101 . . . Series) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book is for newly qualified and well established therapists in all branches of complementary therapy. Being a successful therapist, particularly in private practice, requires good marketing skills, and the purpose of this book is to give you so many ways of marketing your practice that it would be virtually impossible to fail. If you use this book as it is intended you should be able to create a tidal wave of enquiries from potential clients, you can then let your therapy skills take over. Packed full of ideas and information on all aspects of marketing, this book will help you to: make decisions about where to practice and how to manage your business; prepare promotional materials; from brochures and business cards to leaflets and newsletters; decide where to advertise; in newspapers, magazines, newsletters and other publications; use the internet and on-line directories to your advantage; develop working relationships with local organisations, groups, societies and retailers; consider the value of offering discounts, vouchers, free consultations, open days and other promotions. There are more than 101 ways to market your practice. You will know that you are successful when you start to create your own ideas.